Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hmmmm........

First of all, I would like to know why there are advertisements on my blog now. When did this start? Angela!!! I need your help with this one!
Second of all.....all three of my children who are away from home are doing well and growing in the Lord!
Tori,  has a wonderful counselor, who happens to be good friends with us! She has been updating her mom and her mom has been updating me! Mitchell and Tori are both doing well!! I am so glad for them. Tori, has been ill and almost didn't get to go to camp, but the Lord had a different plan for her! The speaker at their camp is doing a phenominal job! We are able to hear his sermons every evening. A few times we heard our own children! That's very exciting for the three little ones here at home. If you get a chance to hear this man, his name is Randy Skeete. He tells it like it is! Go to the Young Dsiciple website and you should be able to hear him.
We are keeping busy around here. Mainly to keep the little ones minds off of the older ones. A friend of Garhett's stopped by today and spent some time with us. I believe he misses ol' Garhett, too.
Sad times, though...for Ellie. Her bunny died today. I am sure it was from the heat, but she is so sad. It's a hard thing when our pets die.
Little Flopsy bunny...you shall be missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment