Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spring or Fall?

Why is it that the weather makes or breaks your days? It is so funny how our moods depend on the weather. We shouldn't let this happen! But....we do! I have been handing out punishments after punishments to ALL of my children and it's really not helping! Usually our home is very peaceful and calm. I have had the children try to figure out why their characters are a tad bit "stinky"! We are trying to learn and find the object lessons in all of this. We can't blame the weather, we can't blame other people or circumstances.....we need to look at ourselves and admit that we are selfish and rebellious people! The Bible tells us; we are as dirty rags. Wow, that phrase makes me long for heaven even more! I want to be as clean and fresh as the new fallen snow!
~ On a side note, my mother-in-law just called and her very dear, good friend had surgery yesterday. They have just rushed her to the ICU. She can not get oxygen and they think there's a blood clot, somewhere in the body. Please pray for this dear woman who does so much for my mother-in-law. This is not an easy time and things don't look very hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment