Thursday, July 19, 2012

Yet Another Call...

Our phones have been ringing off the hook lately! Rhett, understands fully why I don't answer when I am teaching!!
We received a phone call from the camp director of YD, Ted Everet. He told us that Tori, has been having bad stomach aches and has been in to see the nurse a few times. He said when he asks her how she is, she smiles and says she's having a great time! We told him that she has been very ill and was on a round of antibiotics. This is only her second time in her life. The time before she was three and it was an ear infection. I think with the meds and being her first time away from home is doing it. I am so thankful that our dear friend Natalie, is her counselor and that we will see her tomorrow. I think her daddy is having a harder time than I am! Honestly though, she has never been this ill before. She almost didn't get to go to camp, but by the grace of God...she did! I am thankful that the directors and volunteers of the camp are keeping that close of a watch on the kids. That's a relief to us parents!
Well, I still have a lot to do before we head out in the morning! My prayers are with my children who are away!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for her! Hope she feels better soon! We are at GYC safe and sound... Just came back from outreach. We are having fun.

    ReplyDelete