Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sky....?

Blue sky? Wow! The wind came in last night and we woke up to some-what, blue skies! It was like that until this afternoon and the mountains started disappearing again and the air was smokey. It was nice while it lasted! We are suppose to be "socked in" with smoke again tomorrow, but we shall see.
My best friend from high school lost her mother today, to cancer. I can only imagine the pain she is feeling. They were not just good friends, they were not just mother/daughter, they were inseparable. This family treated me like I was one of their own.
Losing your mother....I can't imagine.
Losing my grandmother, was like losing my mother.
I have been thinking about my grandparents a lot lately. We are coming up on two years here pretty soon. Time goes so fast.
 
We will see you again, Mama Engley, when Jesus comes to take us home to be with Him, forever! There will be no more tears, no more pain and no more good-byes! Rest In His Peace! Soon and very soon you will see your beautiful family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment