Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sleep

I could not give in to sleep last night!
I kept tossing and turning.
My mind kept whirling and spinning.
I kept thinking about.....
 
-Seth's re adoption paperwork
-The kids' EARL's for their SLP's
-violin, piano and writing class, today
-Youth symphony and Tori
-PRIDE classes for our foster care license
-The kids' homeschooling
-Garhett's college and what he wants to do next year
-Garhett's Senior pictures
-My Endocrinologist appointment coming up
-Being a Deaconess again
-Meetings coming up at church
-Most of all, I couldn't get those faces out of my mind. I kept thinking of all of those dear people at the funeral yesterday.
 
"Worry is blind and does not discern the future."
 
"Don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself."
 
I would pray about all these things, but couldn't seem to "let them go."
I need to take a deep breath and believe the Lord has it all under control.
 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment