Friday, November 16, 2012

Update....

They did the procedure today. They said they couldn't do anything else for her, except shoot some dye into her, to see what meds will help her heart.
Guess what? Once they got into her....they discovered they could....maybe.....they should try.... a stint. They tried and it worked!!!!!
She is now waiting for the cath. to be taken out. Hoping there won't be a hematomah. Rhett, is there, being a good son. Just him and his mom. The Lord planned it this way.
I am tired of crying! This is good news.
 
We got hit with some other hard news today. One of my mother-in-law's friends, a dear friend (my favorite) was told she has uterine cancer. She will have to go to the UW (where mom-in-law is) and have surgery.
 
I have been crying all day.
I miss my husband.
It's Sabbath and he isn't here.
I am cold and lonely without him.
I am thankful there's more hope for my mom-in-law now.
I am thankful for a dear, sweet friend who had soup and cornbread waiting for us when we came home this afternoon.
I am exhausted. I am going to try to sleep.
(try anyway)
 
Marci and Dakota...you both made me cry today....happy tears from your sweet words.
Thank you both!
Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment